hello guys! i’m back again with another makeup tutorial. Yipee! My blog turning one made me realise a lot of things…like how i haven’t been posting ‘coachela and carnival like’ looks, which is so much fun to create!
So i decided to go for a wearable catish look, and i knew this dress would be perfect to pull off the look!
- Foundation: Since this look is a dark look. I decided to brighten up my face with a mixture of foundations and more highlight, so the cutcrease cat eye look won’t be a turnoff since i’m not white.lol
Products used: Revlon foundation in mahogany and caramel. (used more of mahogany)
- Highlight: Like i said lots of highlight; both cream and powder forms.
Products used: Sleek face highlight and contour palette.
- Liner: Zaron gel liner in Jazz 01
- Powder: Milani powder in Earth glow 05
- Lipstick: Jackelin lipstick in black.
- Pencil: Black and brown kohl pencil
- Blush: Elf blush palette in Dark (the peachy shade)
I really hope you guys enjoyed this look and if you’l like to see more of this type of makeup, kindly let me know in the comment section. Also you can checkout this post. Have you entered my Giveaway? Makeup brush sets, lipstick and more to be won! Enter Here!
Keep in touch & let’s be friends!